Open, Transparent and Merit-based Recruitment (OTM-R) is a tool that helps to recruit the best person possible for the job, but at the same time:
- Ensures equal opportunities
- Access for all
- Creates an international portfolio for cooperation, competion and equity mobility
- Improves and puts into value the research career.
It is highly linked to the Charter and Code for Researchers and the HRS4R. In fact, it is compulsory to include an exhaustive analysis on the OTM-R recommendations policy.
OTM-R includes 23 principles divided in 5 main areas:
- OTM-R system
- Advertising and application phase
- Selection and evaluation phase
- Appointment phase
- Overal assessment
You can access the OTM-R guide here.